That’s right- new dates! It’s being organized through global site EatWith.com so you can see all the fun stuff there!
So what’s on the menu this time? Why, it’s a 5 course meal!
- Gomadofu: savoury sesame squares with wasabi
- Fresh yuba: soya milk skin
- Tamagoyaki: eggy roll
- Gyoza course: fresh pan-fried dumplings
- Takoyaki: “octopus” balls
- Traditional miso soup
- Short grain rice
- Tsukemono: mixed handmade pickles
- Japanese-style hand made dessert TBA; such as: ohagi, green tea cake, sesame gelato, etc
- Various Japanese teas to try: sencha, genmaicha, mugicha, etc
- Japanese apertif (Non alcoholic available)
When: Monday, 18 November 7-10 pm
Tuesday, 26 November 7-10 pm
Where: Finchley Central, North London, address given after donation is given
How much: £28 pre-pay donation through EatWith (bank transfer & Paypal available too)
Drinks? A Japanese apertif is included as a free taster; but please BYOB for yourself or to share.
*No donation refunds. I don’t really make anything off of this, but the money goes to planning the food, drinks, and good times! If you cannot make it, please give your spot to a friend (let me know, it’s no problem!). I hope you understand!